True or False
- Singapore has the largest population of halal consumers.
- Tiramisu, an Italian dessert, is always made with alcoholic brandy.
- Halal Cabot Cheese is sold in American grocery stores such as Jewel Osco and Meijer.
- Carol’s Cheesecake products are available only in Canada.
- Nestle is the largest food company in the world and has almost 75 halal certified units within its global chain of companies.
- Britain’s Boots has launched a range of halal baby foods in its retail stores.
- All McDonald’s outlets in Malaysia and Singapore are halal certified.
- False. Indonesia has the largest population of halal consumers. Singapore with a total population of less than four million has only 16 percent Muslims.
- False. Tiramisu can be made using non-alcoholic substitutes.
- False. They can also be shipped to both distributors and consumers in the USA.