Preparation Time: 5 minutes | Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
2-4 medium lean chicken breast pieces
1 medium onion
2 whole garlic
salt to taste
8-12 whole black peppers
1 green banana pepper (optional)
5 cups of water
tomato, lettuce & cucumber for garnish
- Wash and remove extra fat from the chicken.
- Add to the pot with peeled onion, garlic and 5 cups of water.
- Add salt, whole black peppers and banana pepper.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove chicken pieces from the pot, let those cool down.
- Strain the chicken broth into soup bowls.
- Take one chicken breast piece, shred it and add it to your broth.
- Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves and enjoy.
- Shred rest of the chicken pieces; add mayonnaise, and mash it thoroughly.
- Spread it on your favorite bread and garnish.