Organized by: Ministry of Awqaf & Islamic Affairs of Kuwait, Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research, and GCC Standardization Organization, the General Authority of Industry (Kuwait)
Over 40 devoted Muslim lecturers (Ministers, MP, and Scientists) from various parts of the world
Location: Holiday Inn, Salmiyah, Kuwait 24-26 January 2011, Fax +965.25760315, Tel.965.1847777, www.kuwait-hi.com
If you wish to attend, and want to get a personal official invitation please contact Dr. Hani M. AL-Mazeedi
Most important topics of the conference:
- Halal Industry and Services: Introduction and terminology.
- The chemical status of the components of foods, food additives, medicines and cosmetics.
- Halal international specifications and their application in the Islamic world.
- Unknown facts on the use of Stunning (electric shock, and concussion), its legality and the concept of Istihala.
- Halal Industry and Services: Obstacles over the past 30 years and solutions.
- Analytical results by modern techniques: What do they tell us, and how can they be religiously interpreted.
- Economical, commercial, educational, tourism and media aspects of the Halal industry and services.
- A number of recommendations aimed at promoting the concept of legality and safety for the Halal industry and services.
Hotels in Kuwait: www.asiahotels.com/country/Kuwait