- Complete an application for Halal Certification and Supervision. Apply Online now!
- Arrange for an audit/inspection of the facility in order that IFANCA may review the process, products, materials and sanitation of the production process.
- Provide the required information, such as specification sheets, labels, flow charts, cleaning procedures, etc.
- Negotiate an agreement including the fees involved. Supervision fees vary depending on the number and complexity of the products to be certified and breadth of market coverage.
- A halal certificate is issued for either one year or for each batch produced depending on the type of product.
Get certified today
and read the benefits of Halal certification:
- Apply For Certification Online!
- The Certification Procedure
- Contact Us